Monday 7 March 2011

By Your Side ; A Lolena Story { Part ; Three }

[Next Day.] After forth period the next day, I walked into lunch and sat down next Aaron. "Hey Lerman, how did everything go with Sel? Sorry I didn't see you yesterday." He asked, hitting me on the back, not sounding too hopeful. At her name, I went into deep thought. I didn't like thinking that there was nothing I could to about us...our friendship. I bit my lower lip, then glanced at Aaron. "Well...you were right. She's done with everyone, just like you said." Aaron half sighed. "Well man, it's life. Some people will stay, and some will go. But some...you just have to go after. Because they're the ones that are worth the most." He said, grinning. I smiled a little bit. He was right. I had to keep trying to get Selena back. I looked around the lunch room, noticing she was nowhere in sight. "I'll be right back." I walked out of the cafeteria, when I heard faint tears from the girls restroom. I stood at the doorway. "Hello? Who's there?" There was no answer for a minute, but the sobs continued. I tapped my fingers against the restroom door. After a second, there was a low reply. "G-Go away." I heard. I sighed, restless. "You might as well tell me who you are, and what's wrong. I'm not leaving." I said, sitting down outside the door, waiting for a reply I was going to recieve, whether they wanted to or not. After a few minutes of relentless sobing, I walked into the restroom to see Selena's pink and puffy eyes covered in tears. I slid down the wall next to her and wrapped ...