Thursday 16 February 2012

Jonas Plus Three Chapter 40 Finale!

It is Christmas today, I know what Christmas is, but I never got any presents. Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas a couple of weeks ago. I told her that I never got asked what I wanted, so anything I guess. When I woke up, I called for Kevin, Joe and Nick. They all came in and said Merry Christmas. I said Merry Christmas too. Nick took off all of my clothes, and my diaper, which was dirty, but not wet. Joe started a bath for me; Kevin got my new clothes, and got towels and stuff for after the shower. Nick called for Joe and Kevin; they came in and said what. Nick told them that I was only dirty, but not wet like normal. Joe said that is weird. Only half of it is normal. I am always dirty in the mornings, and then I go once more in the day. I am always wet though. I'll ask Mom sometime today and see if she has seen that before. Kevin, Joe and Nick all gave me a shower. They told me that I was going to be surprised by all the presents under the tree. Are there presents for me, because I never got any presents when I was with my old family. They said of course, I think you got the most. Nick said I saw a huge box with your name on it. I can't wait to open presents. When do we open them? They said as soon as everyone gets up, and ready we have breakfast, then we open our stockings, and then after lunch, we open our presents. For dinner all of our family is coming, and then after dinner we open presents from all of our family. So we get to open presents three times ...