Monday 25 June 2012

Unthinkable Chapter 123 P1 - A Justin Combs Love Story

~Psst! Hey you guuys, read 'irepmb shawty's new story! www.youtube.com (: Yay!~ Unthinkable Chapter 123 P1 - A Justin Combs Love Story Justin's POV "Hey baby girl," I said as I picked Cam up out of her crib, because she had awaken before Mariah. It was Monday morning. I patted Cam's diaper, which was wet. I hate changing diapers. I put her on the couch and got the baby bag. I think you take the diaper of first. I took her diaper off, which consisted of disgusting smelly baby poo. Cam started laughing, and smiling. Eww. I took some wipes and cleaned her up, then secured her in another diaper. That was nasty. Oh, I forgot the baby powder. I opened her diaper and shook some baby powder in there. I think that's how you change I diaper. I should learn how. I haven't even talked to Yasmin in a while. I better call her. I picked up a cup and poured some water on Mariah, then I left the room. "Ah! Oh my gosh!" I heard scream. "Justin Dior Combs!" I peaked in the room, "Yes?" "Did you just pour water on me? That is Noo way to wake someone up! You Oooh!" she yelled, then she got Out of her bed. "You could have shaken me, kissed me, whispered to me, but you wanna be stupid and think that's funny." "Giiirl, go get dressed," I told her. I went downstairs with Cam and got her some formula. "Good Morning, Ms. Miranda," I said and kissed her cheek. "Morning Justin," she said, "Morning baby guuurl," she said to Cam. "Justin, tell me something." I sat down at the island, "Yes ma'am?" "How ...