Thursday 12 July 2012

Miracle - A Stemi Story - Episode 4

Selena: Shut up *laughs* *With Sterling* Liam: Dude she was all over me Sterling: That's because Miley is a freak Liam: True. What about the new girl? Sterling: I don't know.........what about her? Liam: She seems freaky but not as Freaky as Cyrus over there Brandon: What are you guys talking about? Liam: Cyrus and Tomato Sterling: It's Lovato Liam: Who cares........wait how do you know that? Sterling: They showed us her picture and told us her name yesterday Brandon: And that's when Sterling fell in love Sterling: Brandon....shut up Liam: *grabs his helmet* Lets just go beat those Penguins Brandon: Penguins? Sterling: We're playing the penguins? Liam: Yes now grab your helmet and lets go! *runs out with Brandon* Sterling: *Accidentally runs into Demi* Oh Sorry Demi: It's alright Sterling: Hey you're the new girl right? Demi: Suddenly I hate you Sterling: No, No sorry. Um Your name is Demetria right? Demi: I hate that. Call me Demi Sterling: Okay then Demi. Want to go watch me play football? Demi: Um no. Unless you will be putting polish on the balls of your feet. Then I wont be watching "football" Sterling: Do You even have balls of your feet? Demi: I don't know I'm not a foot doctor Sterling: Oh that's an orthopedic Demi: Wow for a jock you are smart...........I hate that. Bye *walks away* Taylor: Man she hates you Sterling: Shut up *walks to the field* *With Selena* Selena: *catches up with Demi* Hey Demi: Oh hey Selena: So want to go watch the game? Demi: I did until ...