Monday 19 July 2010

FOREVER AND ALWAYS CHAPTER 29

JOES POV Bella was trying to roll onto her stomach while I changed her diaper. Liz convinced me to do it and I really have no idea what Im doing. I turned to get something and something started showering around me. I looked back and saw pee. I covered her with the diaper and she laughed. How was that possible? I put Bellas things back in her baby bag and walked out to my family laughing. L: howd it go? J: we have an abnormal super pissing baby S: Aw congratulation your child is screwed up just like her daddy J: *mimicking* your child is just like her daddy, your son is going to get Kevins gorillaness Sabrina put her hand in Kevins shirt and felt around. S: I like his fuzziness L: and apparently so does Kevin He had a weird smile plastered on his face. We got to the security thing and went through to wait for our flight. We decided it would be best to be with them at this time and that the girls couldnt wait another moment to get the juicy details and see Carolina, but mostly the juicy dits. Bella started giggling and I looked down and found her playing with the toy we bought her to keep her quiet for a while. L: She looks just like you Liz said putting her hand on my shoulder to get a better look at Bella. J: Oh shit then she is screwed, I apologize baby girl Liz smacked me and laughed. L: no cursing in front of the baby J: no abusing the babys daddy I should report you L: if you report you wont be getting any for awhile I zipped it and she laughed. S: do you know what ...