Sunday 18 July 2010

Jonny 6---- "48 BARS"--- PLEASE COMMENT!--starts at 40 seconds if i bore you.

Anyone down to sign me? thebeeba@gmail.com ALL 48 Bars I came across rap lyin latent inside my brain I'm forced to gravitate toward it a slave to fate so I'll pay the cost but I can't afford to take a break just lost my train of thought Add I'm takin off-- ladies please remain indoors cuz what I've been aimin' for is far beyond the greatest star way beyond ya atmosphere no atmosphere I'm crazy lost lyrics contort ya face sprayin forth it's like agent orange you wanna make ya art move people then paint a porsche/ ...8 cuz that's the only way its happenin, or manifestin itself I plan to rest with the wealth while I'm nappin and the rest of you maggots can stand depressed in the back and I'll keep the fans impressed while you're havin sex with a napkin hands are prepped for the jackin with candle scents and some paquins dammit lesbian acion-- standard rep when I'm rappin I'm watchin the bodies move but i cant assess what has happened now someone grab my specs while i answer texts from your madam// ...16 and we could act like this ain't even what I'm best at I'm like "F" rap, wait let's back...track yeah I guess that's a wee bit of a stretch like the back of my mets cap received it from my stepdad he don't know where my head's at/ I'm rhymin emo whinin like the guy from death cab for cutie.. truly the only rapper who has said that without havin to get smacked like celebrity death match so ya better be prepped strapped ready for me to extract/ ...24 I force yall out the game ...