Thursday 26 August 2010

Already Gone Nelena ep1

new story yay! _____________________________________________________________ I groaned softly as I heard Angel cry from the other room, I had to swift before she woke up her twin sister Amanda. I quickly got out of bed to tend to my 3 month old baby's needs. Gently, I picked her up out of her crib and rocked her slowly back and forth to sooth the crying. Not working! I groaned again. I placed her down on the chaning table and unclipped the bottom of ther pajamas unstrapping her diaper to see if that was the source of the situation. Nothing? I popped her binky into her mouth and closed up her diaper and outfit. I put her back in the crib and tip toed out of the room and layed back on my bed ready to shut my eyes. Once I finally felt a hint of sleep I heard crying, I got back up and walked over to the girls' room to find..........Amanda crying. - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- -- -- - - - - - - - I woke up to a crappy apartment that had wet stains on the ceiling because the woman upstairs couldn't seem to stop taking a shower every five minutes. I stepped ot of bed to see beer cans and pizza boxes with tiny little bugs crawling out of them. I walked to my bathroom, which seemed to be the cleanest room in my whole apartment. Sure,it had cracks on the tiles and the inside of the toilet looked brown but hey, atleast no bugs. I took a quick shower and changed into a black t-shirt with blue streaks going across it ...