Monday 23 August 2010

Player Now.Player Forever? Ep.122 {Sexual Questions.And . . .Well...}

Joe: *Lays down.*Yeah baby? Demi: *wraps her arms and legs around him* I'll be a good girlfriend. . . and a good wife. . . I promise Joe: I have no doubts. Think about it baby. The little stomps of babys feet. The giggles...The diapers.*Groans.* Demi: *smiles* I'll take care of the diapers. . . *bites her lip* How many babies do you want, Joey? Joe: Three?Maybe... Demi: *smiles* Joey, are you a fan of condoms? Just asking... Joe: There not the best thing...But they are the safest. I've never had sex without a condom. Demi: *plays with his hair* Will you use one when we get married? Joe: That depends on you. Its a tradition that you dont use a condom on your wedding night symbolizing you would be okay with a baby because you know you'll keep the promise to stay together. Demi: *smiles* Then, I don't want you to. I want a baby. Obviously not now, but when we're married *giggles* Joe: I know.*Smiles.*I cant believe I graduate this year... Demi: *a tear falls* Then I'll have a year without you. . . while you're in college *looks down* I'll be alone Joe: No...Its two years...But you can visit babygirl. Demi: *looks at him* Joey, you're gonna find someone else. . . someone prettier, and smarter. . . who you'll wanna have sex with, and you'll forget all about me *tears falling* Joe: Baby.Theres no women in any universe that tops you in any way.*Kisses her cheek.* None. Demi: *looks in his eyes* Im a scared virgin, Joe. College girls arent. Watch, you'll get drunk, and hook up ...