Thursday 14 July 2011

Jay-Z Feelin it remix(My freestyle)

Freestyle over Jay-Z's "Feelin it" instrumental I tried to capture the essence of lyricism like how it was back in the day, it was just an experiment.....Please leave feedback!! Lyrics: My moonshine(alcohol) rhymes got these niggas losin they minds, Failed western history cuz i'm ahead of my time/ Each of my lines define the format of my Holy design, born in his image i dont need to photoshop my outline/ I teach and preach the scriptures so long on this i'll remain, I detain insane thoughts & keep em locked from my brain/ I politic with wise men and future plans we discuss, created formats helpin niggas fight the feelins of lust/ See we all on the same team been related since birth, Similiar mission wishin for better conditions on earth/ I'm just brainstormin tryna show you niggas my dreams, and my scheme is to redeem all those souls lost over cream.