Friday 22 July 2011

Nicki Minaj- Romans Revenge Feat. Wayne, Eminem & Busta (All verses, with lyrics in description)

(C) Young Money 2010/2011. No infringement intended. We were all wondering where Lil Wayne's feature on Nicki's Pink Friday album was. Well here he is finally after being let loose from incarceration!!! Also let loose on this track is one of Nicki's alter-egos, Roman. Roman is supposedly a gay boy who never holds back on what he has to say (sorry Kim). Timings-----Nicki-0, Lil Wayne-1:24, Eminem-2:32, Busta Rhymes-3:38, Nicki Minaj-5:12, Eminem:-6:00, Nicki-6:24 (BTW sorry they would not let me fit all the lyrics in) 1:24- [Lil Wayne] I eat your face off You n-ggas sweet as pie like this is a bake off I love Nicki's curves, swing at the baseball I beat your brakes off HH-Hi, I'm Tune?, salt in the wound I'm up in this bitch, pardon the goons Throw dirt on the floor and get caught in the broom I like a big wet p-ssy with a fork and a spoon I got money and the power a woman in the shower And she don't want nothin' but my johnson, Howard Sour D's and a swisher sweet, sweet and sour You scared? Go to church, say your prayers, read a Bible Huh, I don't know what y'all on Please, I go in like goin' Drink drink in my hand with the world in the other The uzi go brrrrrrr, stutter Ha, life is a puzzle, jigsaw All I do is win, my name should be Victor Old-ass rappers, I'm still the sh-t, old-ass Pampers Rah, rah, like a dungeon dragon Foie gras, I hear you ducks is quackin' I'm just pluckin' my ashes, I'ma puff it and pass it I'm a f-ckin' assassin, you should jump in a casket 3:38 ...