Thursday 1 September 2011

JAY Z Feelin It [Dizzy B]

[LYRICS] like punch from mike tyson man you know im feelin it when im on a beat its like a bad joke im killin it yall niggas going soft like a over due erection im somthin like the sun and you're just in my reflection my name aint even mentioned but she still thinkin of me and im feelin it like great sex and god just hit repeat girl you look delicious can i get the recipe you got me all stuck as we swimmin in the exstacy day time and late night will you still be textin me if money was an issue will you be standin next to me see im a fuckin beast when it comes to writtin shit you can be my clover so lets see how lucky i get fuck wat ppl say she's the zipper to my sweater you can call me aqua man cuz i just get her wetter and as we are lifted can you feel the strength of the dro and if so i hope we can feel the same way tomorrow hit me up if anyone want to get on this beat with me and Subscribe!!!