Thursday 15 September 2011

This is your Life (Jemi Movie Part 12)

Part 12 Demi: Oh hey Miley. I am doing okay. What about your self. Miley: I am doing good. Um, so you know when the funerals are yet? I want to go with you. Demi: On Friday. That would be great I want you to be there. It hasn't really hit me yet, that Dallas & Jake are gone. I think it will sink in then when I see them at the funerals. Oh, Miley this is Joe Jonas. Joe this is Miley my best Friend. I have know her since the second grade. Miley: I it is nice to meet you. Joe: Same here. Demi: So, I'm going to live with Joe & the twins at his condo. I told the College what is going on. So I won't be here, the rest of the week. I am sorry I wish that I could stay, but it would be too hard on you. So we are packing my stuff, now. Miley: I understand, you gotta do what you gotta do. You need any help. Demi: No, we got most of my stuff, but could you help us carry it out to the car. Miley: Sure no problem. The twins with your parents? How are they doing with all of this? Demi: Yes, the twins are with them & they are doing pretty good. I think that they are in love with the twins. Miley: Well that is great. (They all carry Demi's stuff out to the Suv. Jemi says good bye to Miley. The girls both give one another a hug. Then Jemi heads back to Demi's house. They stop at Demi's to get the twins. Then they head to Joe's condo. But first they stop to get something to eat for dinner at a local pizza join. ) At Joe's Condo Joe: Okay Demi here is your guy's new place for now. We'll bring ...