Saturday 21 April 2012

`Faith 19.

We woke up the next morning to a very loud knocking and ringing the doorbell session. Who could it be this early in the morning? Nick got up to check who it was as I followed behind him. "Hi! I'm Chelsea!" a little girl yelled at us as soon as we opened the door. "Uh, hi Chelsea, where's your parents?" Nick asked. "At work, my aunt is babysitting me and I'm new around the neighborhood." Chelsea smiled at us with her front-tooth-missing-grin. "Chelsea, I think you should go back with your aunt, okay sweetie?" I said kneeling down to her level. "Okay! Bye!" she said skipping off. "Have we just been punk'd?" Nick asked confused. I giggled and shut the door kissing him with a huge smile on my face. Logan came to our house a little while later. We decided that we were going to stay home today. "Mommy!" Logan said running down the hall and into my room. "What sweetie?" I asked putting my magazine down. "What's this?" he asked pointing down to his little penis. I started cracking up laughing, "NICK!" I yelled still laughing. He came running in, "What's the matter?" "Logan, ask daddy what you just asked me." "Daddy, what's this?" he said pointing at it once again, Nick couldn't keep a straight face either. "It's something that you use the potty with, but only when your a big boy." Nick replied putting another diaper on Logan. Continuing to finish reading my magazine, I was thinking that today was a great day, meeting sweet little Chelsea, Logan asking us what his little boy parts ...