Saturday 28 April 2012

A man at Daddy Role

Once that I take the role of father, be a father of a young beautiful lady in the next 20 years. Today I have to take care of her instead of her mother.It is wonderful time she is an easy taking care girl, the only time that she cry is hungry and feel uncomfortable when her diaper wet or dirty with her stool, She can stay awake without disturbing me after meal or just go sleep then. She make me feel good, and aware me all the time that I have to taking care of her, she is still a little baby, she is growing up everyday, what I have to do talk to her, what should I teach her, what I do or prepare for her future, and so on.... What should I really care for her life in the future, the future that will tough and not easy to stay save for the whole live . what should I think ahead, should I think or should not I. What do you think ?