Tuesday 7 August 2012

Can't Be Friends; One Shot for MBlover143forever

Can't Be Friends... I looked in her eyes. I saw she wanted me too. I don't think I ever saw her in this light before. 13 years ago we were running around in diapers now she's standing here under the rain all wet and everything. She was so beautiful. I standing here half way crazy...There's no way I can just be friends with her. I wish we never did it...I wish we never loved it....I wish I never fell so deep in love with her. "Ray...II don't think we should-" "Victoria...Listen to me. I'm tired of us going around avoiding each other. What happened last week-" "I don't wanna talk about it Ray what do you not understand about that!" She said walking past me. I pulled her back and pushed her wet hair behind her face. "Vicky... I love you!" I said trying to yell above the pouring rain. She stood there in shock. "That night we made love...I enjoyed every second of it and I have no regrets, I wanna be with you. And I know we've been friends for a while, but now we can't be friends, because I love you, and I want to be more than just friends..." Tears formed in my eyes I never felt this passionate about a girl, I usually hit and run to the next one. But I can't do that with Vicky, I just can't. I needed her. "I love you too Ray..." She mumbled. I looked up at her. "You do?" "I always have." "That means...Can we be..." She smashed her lips onto mine. They tasted sweet like cherries and I never wanted to pull away. Our lips felt like electricity and moved in sync. Then our tongues ...