Saturday 11 August 2012

Just Friends Love Story Chapter 15

Alright, here is Chapter 15. [[AN. I just noticed I always start with Alright. Weird]] Song: Get Back Artist: Demi Lovato (LOVE IT!) End of video Nick J Show Part 1 Audio (That night everyone had trouble sleeping. Nick had trouble sleeping because all he could think about was kissing Alexandria, while Alexandria couldn't sleep because she was so shocked that Joe actually liked her, Joe couldn't sleep because Alexandria felt nothing from the kiss. Kevin couldn't sleep because the one girl he loved cheated on him and Nichole well she really liked Nick and couldn't wait to see him again. The next day it was beautiful out. Alexandria's parents and sister weren't home. Thank God. Alexandria decided to invite some friends over for a swim. She first called Nichole and Matty and both were going to come. She then decided to see if Nick, Kevin and Joe wanted to come. Alexandria walks to the phone and dials The Jonas Brothers hotel number.) Nick -- Hello? Alexandria -- Hey Nick, it's Alexandria Nick -- Oh hey Alexandria, what's up? Is ever thing ok Alexandria -- Yah I am ok. You? Nick -- I am pretty good Alexandria -- So what are you guys doing today? Nick -- Nothing really Alexandria -- Perfect. My parents aren't home so Matty and Nichole are coming over for a swim, you, Joe and Kevin can come too. Nick -- That would be awesome, Joe and I will come Alexandria -- What about Kevin Nick -- I don't think he will come. He came home from his date last night all made yelling I never want ...