Thursday 13 January 2011

"A Big Misunderstanding" - Ian Stewart & David Zheng

Two rap legends making music. This is what results. Thanks to Arjuna for the beat and Blaine for the Arjuna album art. - Lyrics - (IAN) Arjuna Capulong Productions This is all a big misunderstanding... I arrive to the scene drawn on horse and chariot Got some slaves in the back like I'm helping Harriet Archie if you'd scratch us a track, that'd be real nice Instead of sitting at home listening to Vanilla Ice I'm ballin' yet I'm clawin', I'm clawin' at this beat And you're crawlin' like a motherfucking toddler at my feet I'm so sick of shitting on kids that I started wearing diapers If there's blood on my windshield, clean it off with my wipers Turn on my Gucci flow, every word hit hard and slow Knocking over kids like I'm playing with my dominoes HD Bro, uh huh, that's what they call me And if a girl don't think I'm hot, she probably never saw me Words can break bones and cut like a knife That's why I say you're a fat kid and you lag in real life Get up off my dick make your team logo my pic Quit getting blue balls like a plasma grenade stick Hold up don't poop your pants, this verse ain't over And I'm sick of dumb bitches like Donna Chesnova Rolling in the BM, excuse me if I blow by you Switching lanes so fast, I think I forgot the "W" (DAVID) As much as I'd like to stay in bed, these aren't dreams I'm going to achieve in my sleep. I'm living my dreams while you kids are fast asleep Yeah I count my money while you're sleeping counting sheep And if I wanted to, I could ...