Wednesday 12 January 2011

No One But Me [One-Shot] ||| Part 1/3

This Is my Entry for the first round of "Reckless writers Contest" It sucks but either way, I hope you enjoy this :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ No one believed me, no one took the time to listen to what I had to say... No one. I knew there was something wrong, I knew it, I felt it, I saw it... Now there is no turning back, it's too late... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It was a dark Friday afternoon, when I was making my way home from school, once again my brother had left me at school, so now, once again, I had to walk home all by myself. He loved doing this to me, specially when he knew it was about to rain, and it was obvious it was going to start pouring at any second, there were huge gray cloud that covered the afternoon sky like a thick blanket, so thick it enabled the bright sun to fill the city with its warm light. I hated days like this, specially because at the end of the day I always ended up getting wet. There was no one on the street, it was completely deserted, no cars, no people, no one, I was all by myself. Of course, everyone was probably in their warm and cozy houses, enjoying either a cup of hot chocolate or coffee... That actually sounded delicious right now. "What are you doing all by yourself?" A male's voice interrupted my mind babbling. I jumped in surprised only to find my best friend standing behind me ...