Friday 7 January 2011

Incomplete-A Jonas Love Story 4

EPISODE 4: 12:57; Walgreens. KEVIN'S POV: Ew. This aisle that I never thought I would go to; is such a whore. I stood infront of the tampon/pad aisle. I cocked my head to the side, what the hell? Do those plastic things go in 'there?' How is that supposed to even work! Whatever. I need to do my job. I opened the box with a pocket knife; cutting the plastic tape and got the box open. I touched one box of tampons; and kinda threw it on the shelf as if was a dirty diaper. But I did make sure it was sitting up right. Man these things were gross! They're not even used! Fuck why can't Paul do this job? He's such a perv, isn't he supposed to like this instead of me doing this? I kept on doing the same things with the other boxes of stuff and I heard giggling. I turned around and a girl with brown hair and the prettiest blue unique eyes was smiling at me and laughing. I smiled back but I continued on my job. The girl stood next to me and picked out one of the boxes I placed on the shelf. KEVIN: I don't get it. GIRL: Get what? *laughs* KEVIN: *gets up.* How you girls use those things; I don't wanna know. *laughs* GIRL: *laughs* You're so funny. *bites her lip.* I'm Savannah. KEVIN: Kevin. Nice to meet you. *takes out his hand.* SAVANNAH: *looks at it; and shakes it.* You do this often? KEVIN: No. My co-workers are being whores. They don't wanna do this job so I had to. I didn't want to stop talking to her, she was so pretty. GOD DAMMIT my phone is ringing, Nick. It can't be that ...