Wednesday 16 February 2011

Forever & Almost Always Chapter 1

I wanted to re-do this one, and I want to finish it....for once. xD Comments are welcome. :)) oh btw; i'll be gone from december 2nd-december 15th in greece...on the 17th I'll post the finale's to most of my series. :D and can i have LONG comments? they make me happy, so y'all will know where i'll be... DOWN WITH BIEBER FEVER!!!!!! ;O Living in Sin is the New thing. xD Joseph's Point of View She spun around in her long-cut white dress. She outshined every girl on the dancefloor. She was everything I ever wanted and could never, ever, have. "Joe!"Nick shouted, fast-walking over to me with three wobbly glasses of wine in his hands. "Hey."I took one from him and could obviously tell the other one was for her. She saw him and quickly walked upto our table with a large grin across her face,"NICK! Your back!" He smiled and threw his arms around her,"I missed you, Lena." Selena blushed and interlocked their fingers,"I missed you, too." Is it not obvious yet? That I love the girl whose in love with my brother? When I looked back at them, their eyes were fixed on me. Nicholas' Point of View Selena took my hand and dragged me over to the sidebar,"Are you crazy? You're leaving again?!" I could tell she was on the verge of tears."I'm sorry, well, I'm staying for two days, baby." "Oh yeah, two days! Perfect."She rolled her eyes sarcastically and shoved something into my stomache. I took it in my hands and examined it. 'It' was a baby. "Selly, I had no idea that...that...you we-were ...