Saturday 5 February 2011

Pokéman Abridged S1 - Ep02 [Remastered]

Made By CaptnAwesomee, Remastered By Philos WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME? Round Two! There was a few things I had to fix up in this episode, but it was still easier to edit, compaired with Episode One [Series One] And this Marks the end Of My Remastered Series for a While. I need to focus on Series Two more than one now, the one that I am making and shows my Skill [not just in editing] OH! Also, Some Errors Occured on YouTube as you wouldve noticed Like "Riding (Dirty)" Overlapping... Thats YouTubes Fault Not mine, My Version works fine and is a clean edit... Ahh Well... Want Some Good News? After finnishing Series Two, [14 Episodes] i will be realeasing the Whole Series 1 & 2 on DVD for you guys to buy at an insanly cheap Prices, Packed with Tonnes of Goodies (Bounus Material), Full-HD Quality, Uncencored, All of the Original Series Remastered, With Optional Subtitles on All Episodes (Series One & Two) and best of all SIGNED BY ME, Philip Oasis! (Philos) [But sadly not signed by CaptnAwesomee... Unless We get in contact...] To Who Ever is game to Buy It, I'll be happy to ship it over for you. And I will be selling them Seperatly aswell, For Instance you Love Series One, But not Two. Special Video Coming Soon Guys!!! Check It Out; - Philos ************************ After watching the entire series one; I decided to make some changes in series two, making it more like the original series... In doing so, I saw how there was an extreame lack of of quality in CaptnAwesomee's Videos ...