Thursday 3 February 2011

Mysterious Life (Episode 15)

-Check out the intro or the video!- Selena's POV: I can't believe Nick did that! I hate him!! Even after dating him, he goes and hurts me! I walked into the apartment that I brought, just in case I wanted to get away from Nick. Which I did, though. I collasped on the couch and turned on the TV. I went over to the fridge, grabbed a pickle jar, poured all the pickle juice out, and put all the pickles into a bowl. Then, went back to the TV. I heard clattering in the hall. Please, don't be Nick!! Then the door opened and the brown, sleek boy walked in. "Selena..." his british accent said "Mason..." I stood up "I'm truly sorry, for walking out on you" Mason told me "It's fine" then he wrapped his arms around me I sobbed in his chest. Mason's been my best friend since-like, since we were in diapers. "What happened?" Mason asked as we sat on the couch "My boyfriend hurt me" I whispered "Again?" he asked "Not the same one. His name was Nick... I thought he was the one but he hurt me" I cried "I'm sorry, really. I shouldn't of left you" "It's not your fault" I said "So, what are you doing back here?" "My parents and I moved back... for good" Mason told me "Really? Yay!" I hugged him "Glad your happy" Mason laughed I sat next to him, while clutching my arms around his neck. "What are you watching?" he asked "Just anything" I answered "Well, good-good answer" he laughed "Shut up!" I hit him in the gut "Well, that hurt" Mason said, sarcastically I laughed, softly. See, he knew how to ...