Thursday 15 March 2012

Her Betrothed Prince Chap. 14, Pt.2

(Sorry for the long wait. Maybe I wont have to do it in the video. Do you want me to do it in the DB or video?) She was there twenty minutes later. "Hey" Kim said a little breathless. I stood and grabbed the car seat from her hand and gently removed the bag off of her shoulder. She rolled her neck and sighed deeply. "Thanks. Did you find anything?" I bent down and unbuckled Xavier. "Uh, no. I was waiting for you." I answered and she took a seat at my desk. "Hi there little man." I whispered in an easygoing tone. "Did you miss Daddy? Huh? I bet you did." "Will you see if he needs to be changed Landon? He wouldn't have taken a poop I don't think, but see if he is wet." I raised him to my nose. "Woo!" I exclaimed. "You were wrong about to poop. This little guy did the nasty." I rolled out the blanket and laid him down on it. My face screwed together in disgust. "What did you feed him? Spoiled milk?" "No." She answered defensively. "I gave him formula." "Give him your boob juice." I shot back with a laugh. "What are you? Fourteen?" She rolled her eyes. "Grow up." She muttered under her breath. Then she gasped. "Landon come here." She waved me over. "What?" I finished strapping Xavier into his diaper and buttoned his onesie. I picked him up in one swift and gentle movement. She pointed to the screen. "Read it." She demanded I read the article from an old news paper clipping once, twice. Then a third time for good measure. Krystian wasn't the only Jacobs who had died in that ...