Thursday 22 March 2012

Sister's Forever Chapter 49

{Kevin's POV} We are getting ready to leave and Sophie just told us problems that she is having with the triplets. I am going to talk with Mom, because I know she home school's Frankie. Maybe Sophie could join the class with Frankie. I don't know, I should probably run it by Dani before I ask mom and definitely tell Sophie about my idea. I have to change Sophie again, because she wet. So before we go to the grocery store, I have to change her. Kevin: Dani, can you grab another diaper out of her backpack for me please (opening the wet diaper up) Danielle: Sure (grabbing another diaper out of her backpack and tossing it over her chair) Kevin: (opening it up and setting it down next to Sophie) thanks Sophie: Kevin Kevin: Yea (rolling her to her side and taking out the wet diaper) Sophie: So do you really mean what you said at lunch about getting a service dog? Kevin: Yea, I think if you show me that you can be responsible I will consider getting you a service dog (grabbing two wipes and wiping her down and then noticing that she just got her period) Sophie: So you really mean that if I show you I can be responsible you will get me a service dog Kevin: I didn't say I would get you one, I said I would consider getting you one (getting up and getting a pad out of her backpack) Sophie: UGH fine Kevin: Don't UGH fine me missy (opening a pad and putting it in the diaper) Sophie: Kevin Kevin: Yea Sophie Sophie: What if the triplets come and kill all of us? Kevin: They won't be able ...