Sunday 27 June 2010

Stranded Season One Episode One ALL NEW SERIES!!

BACKGROUND Hally Duncan: 16, has been a supermodel since she was a baby Andrew Pike: 17, guitarist Ashley Pollock: 15, very, very, very, very rich Eric Foyer: 19, currently in college majoring in science Holly Dugan: 15, stowed away in the ships cargo Ryan Crandell: 18, normal (nothing REALLY special about him) Hollys POV Wow. Who knew that a cargo box would be so crowed? Okay, well everyone BUT me, until now. And-holy crap! What is crawling up my knee!? I kick like theres no tomorrow and the box turns over and opens and I tumble out. God, I hope no one heard me. BRAINSTORM! Ill check the roster, see who DIDNT make it onto the ship, and pretend to be them! Genius! Not very wholesome, but genius! So Holly checked the roster and Tina Holder didnt come. So Holly is now Tina Holder (for now, anyways). Shes walking the ship when the ships manager, Kaya, stops her. Kaya: Who are you? Holly: Um. *checks her Hello! Sticker* Tina Holer. *checks it again* Holder. Tina Holder. Kaya: Where you for the head check, Miss Holder? Holly: *looks around nervously* Um, bathroom? Kaya: *not believing it* Mm-hmm, for 20 minutes? Holly: Sheesh, its my first time on a ship! *walks around Kaya but she steps in front of her again* Kaya: Where do you think youre going, Miss Holder? Holly: To my cabin! Sheesh! Leave me alone! Kaya: Somethings fishy about you Miss Holder. Holly: Somethings fishy about your FACE! Now move it! *runs away to her cabin* A/N: Her roommate is Hally Holly: *walks in* Hally ...