Wednesday 30 June 2010

Unnoticed chapter 9

JORDANS POV. Hehe...o_O "Were going to jump" Joe said with fear in his eyes. "Joe II cant. I cant do this" I said, looking down to the ground. "Why? We'll land on the soft pillows and mattress down there" Joe said, even though he was unsure. You could hear the shakeyness in his voice. "I'm afraid of heights" i said. (AN I really am. Im afraid to even go up a ladder. DONT JUDGE ME. o_O) I looked at his hand. I grabbed it and interwined our fingers. Then I leaned into him and hugged him. I could feel the tears pouring down my face. He just stood there, hugging back with his eyes closed. He kissed me. It started raining. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had. I could feel him pouring his love through my lips. (AN I know, cheezy right?? =D) "I love you" he sounded so confident. "I love you so much" he said. "I hope you know that. Ive never loved a girl as much as I've loved you. When I first met you, when we were really young..in diapers. Haha. I had a thought in the back of my head that we would eventually be together. But then I met Camilla...and she was so flirty and nice. I think I saw her as more of a really good friend. I didnt know what love was. I thought that was love. With Camilla. But then when we kissed, I knew instanttly that we were meant to be." he said, looking at me straight in the eyes. I was crying. "Joe, I love you so much! When I was younger, around 5 or 6 maybe. When you dated that Lindsay person, I was so jealous. I should tell you this now. I ...