Tuesday 2 November 2010

Thunder: A Jonas Brothers Story Ch. 112 ~Season Finale!!!~

I'm so ready. I've already got a few chapters written :) So, I wasn't gonna post until tomorrow, but I was so euphoric that I finally finished my 12 page bug research paper, I decided I would give it to ya now :D Enjoy! Ch. 112 Tina's POV "Where'd they go?" Kevin asked Nick when we walked out on the porch. "They left about twenty minutes ago on a walk." I looked out at the pouring rain, seeing two dots slowly growing larger. When they got back, they were both soaking wet, but Alina was beaming. "You gave it to her!" I yelled, doing a little dance. Joe nodded, and Alina's smile grew wider. Joe was holding her left hand in his. He lifted it up, showing the sparkling ring on her finger. I felt tears form in my eyes. I ran to the two of them, engulfing them in a hug. "Am I the only one hopelessly confused?" Brenna asked. "Nope," Nick and Kevin both replied. "Is that an engagement ring?" Nick asked, standing up. He took Alina's hand and examined the ring. "Pre-engagement ring," Joe corrected, looking at Alina lovingly and kissing her. "Aww..." Brenna and I said. "You should go inside," Kevin said. "You'll get sick in those wet clothes. "Oh, Kevin. You're such a great brother," Alina said, hugging him. He smiled, hugging her back. When we went inside, Alina and Joe went upstairs to shower (presumably together). Kevin's phone rang and he went into the kitchen to talk. He came back out. "It's Christina, Vicky, and Callie. They want to talk to everyone." He put his phone on ...