Friday 17 September 2010

Eminem - Taking my Ball (Full Version)

Released by aftermathmusic.com [Song Information] Artist: Eminem Song: Taking my Ball Genre: Hip-Hop [Release Information] Year: 2009 Month: October [Lyrics - Credits: www.dashadyspot.com [ Intro ] Make my vocals sound sexy, Come on man, come on man, okaaaay, [ Chorus ] It feels so wrong cos it feels so right, but its all right, its ok with me, ill do my steps all by myself, I dont need nobody to play with me, but if you just give me a chance, i can put you in a trance the way I dance, but dont nobody wanna play with me so Im taking my ball and going home, hooome, [ Verse 1 ] Im that guy man, shove a diamond up my hind end, and crush it with my butt muscles while I cut bubbles, slut poke holes in ya shirt, jump in mud puddles, while I stomp mudholes in ya ass girl, now lets cuddle, blood curdling your gurgling on your blood, what I do for my next trick, Im feeling won-derful, I think I might just do something a little less subtle, shove a f-cking tonka truck up a little kids butthole, feel the wrath of a psychopath slash ambassador of the valentines day massacre slash assassin i slash her in the ass with a icicle and leave her laying a blood bath while I put a catheter in and jump in the bath with her, in my spiderman mask man just imagine the fun I can have with a strap on, stick it up Kim Kardashians ass and make the b-tch run a triathlon, are those pistachios damn, Id like to have some, laying on the patio man, rolling a fat one, shady drop the magic marker, put the ...