Thursday 2 September 2010

Handcuff my love// S.1 E.9 ||Jemi|| {{Birth in hell}} 15/40

handcuff my love 15/40 9 Months Later. "AGHHHH!" I ran through the empty halls of hell, in search for my lover who at this moment was screaming the hell out of her. All the guys in here agreed to be good friends and be the best uncles of my baby. When I finally reached the cell, I saw my girl crying and screaming as the baby tried to get out of her. I ran to her side as she took my hand in hers and squished it. "Honey, you have to push" "It hurts" She cried. "I know honey, but the only way to stopped it is by pushing." She obeyed and pushed as one of the dudes started helping her get the kid out of her. The doctor haven't arrived yet, so we decided to do it home style. No electronic stuff, no lights, no clean bed, no clean clothes to wrap the baby in, no clean knife to cut the umbilical cord, no nothing, just our dirty hands, and dirty blankets. "Ok just one more push girl they head is already half way out" Said Micheal who was getting the baby. He grabbed something, which by my guess is my dear baby. "Is a girl" I looked at Demi who smiled before dropped death on the wet floor. The boys cleaned her and gave her to me on an old blanket. I took her in my arms as a smile flashed on my face. I'm father! ammar.co.uk (without the diapers just an old blanket) Demi sat up as the guys continue on getting that disgusting thing out of her. Don't know what is called and don't care. "Can I have her?" I smiled and handed the little princess to her. "She's gorgeous" "Just like you" She ...