Wednesday 22 September 2010

Josh Martinez - Breakdown

from "Made in China" lyrics: I don't even know why I'm doing this song I don't even know how I feel anymore........ god damn it I can't count how many times I been the last one laughing The joke is on me, cause see I keep crashing My life is changing, really weird being here and there But airplane flights and fighting long distance late nights Doing double duty to a girl id love to live for Thinking for ever, last alot, last long then I had planned on Immortal is love, life isn't just a nice portal we go leaping through I dig through dumpsters and rifle through the scraps My spirit is starving, I am sad I just wanted to walk my thoughts off and drink a cup of coffee It seems like I can't sleep anyway, what am I doing here My intentions span a mans attention, they pay me no mind For I am the mother of invention They say an ounce of pervention is worth a pound of cure But I'm sure my intentions werent pure In fact they acted so brazin That's what forced me to leave this safe haven And now I'm out in the storm having cut off my escape route I slid through the some mud in a make shift rain suit I was soaking wet and drug myself up from the bottom I was shocked by cupids rock, I chased him down until I caught him Grabbed the gimpy infant diaper rash He used to quiver quickly to load love and unload until I started to feel sickly I was head over high heels in love with my wheels in my girlie The road came calling but she left early, now I'm falling into early thought I can't ...