Wednesday 8 September 2010

Will Hatcher's: Whatever You Like Parody (You Cannot Spend The Night)

TI Whatever you like parody twitter.com Mattress wet, shit ain't nice Can't control your bladder, guess what girl You cannot spend the night (2x) Fine as hell, I'll make you my wife But you pee on yourself & hell naw girl You cannot spend the night (2x) Everytime you come by there is always trouble Cause when we try to cuddle I'm swimming in these puddles You tell me that its water but I know its not this Cause this liquid is warm and it smells like piss You wanna go potty, go head and go potty You nasty as hell need a diaper for your body You messed up my sheets and something needs to be said You to old to be pissing in bed Mattress wet, shit ain't nice Can't control your bladder, guess what girl You cannot spend the night (2x) Fine as hell, I'll make you my wife But you pee on yourself & hell naw girl You cannot spend the night (2x) Shawty you the hottest, but you need to stop it Wonder in they got restrooms at your college You told me that I make you laugh and it makes you wanna pee But don't blame your pissy situation on my funny And don't try to tell that its juice I'm no dummy Time for you to bounce gets to hopping like a bunny Man its getting ugly you ask me if I love thee I'll give you my heart if you invest in some huggies My girl pees in the bed 20 years old and she pees in the bed And man if you don't have a problem with that Then you and R.Kelly can kiss my ass She had to go potty, in my bed she went potty She peed on the bed and ain't tell nobody I know this ...