Sunday 5 September 2010

-Runaway love- 3

"Excuse me.." I quickly said in the awkward silence, with Lilly in my arms so I wouldn't have to hear from my mom that I wasn't taking care of her. I set her on my bed with her juice to fall asleep with, while I took a shower. Washing away last night's party, which I wasn't suppose to go to... (jenny's pov) I listened to mom and Pattie talk FOREVER. Though some of it was interesting or funny. "Jenny you can go watch some TV. if you want, instead of listening to our boring conversations." She laughed. I walked into the living room, watching some MTV. "LILLY OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO!!" I heard patties' son scream. But I guess it was his problem considering he pulled the last string on his mom by going to a...party? "Mom do we have any ice cream cones?" I snapped my head back to see whatever his name is, hair all over the place, wet, with some actual clothes on. He carried on a few more words with his mom before coming in the living room, with Lilly and an ice cream cone. "You're in my spot, " He grumbled, going to the other couch. "You left to go upstairs." I stated, this was a comfy spot I can see why he likes it, no way am I going to give it up! I looked over at him, "I'm Jenny, if it matters." "Justin, and this mess maker is Lilly." He licked his cone as my eyes went back on tv "What? You want some?" He asked the fussing little girl, in a snotty tone. He held it up to her mouth, and she started to suck on it. "She's going to get a brain free- "You two, or three... were ...